IPB
Clomid online is used for: Treating female infertility and forcertain conditions as determined by your doctor. Clomid is an ovulatory stimulant. It works by helping to produce more hormones that cause your ovaries to release 1 or more eggs. La nostra farmacia online è la risorsa ideale per le persone per ottenere la loro droga sconto con no prescription preliminari necessarie (farmaci senza prescrizione medica). Presso il nostro negozio di droga, si paga meno e ottenere di più. Abbiamo regolarmente controllare i prezzi sul nostro top-selling farmaci in farmacia a catena. Inoltre, facciamo un patto da parte di altre società farmacia - e di solito provare a battere le loro offerte promozionali.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FWA Events
BenR
post Apr 26 2014, 07:28
Post #41

Taxi

Group: Pilot
Member No.: 935
Pilot ID: FWA332B
Trainee

Hi Guys,

I have not been online the last weeks. The reason is, that my wife had our first baby in March! My wife and I knew it will be a lot of work, but we slightly underestimated it :-). - Sorry I missed the event! - I do miss flying, but I also love spending all my free time with our baby at the moment.

I will get back to flying with your guys, but cannot promise any dates anymore smile.gif

Cheers!
Ben
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FW146R
post Apr 26 2014, 08:48
Post #42

Climb

Member No.: 879
Pilot ID: FWA146R
Captain

QUOTE (BenR @ Apr 26 2014, 08:28) *
Hi Guys,

I have not been online the last weeks. The reason is, that my wife had our first baby in March! My wife and I knew it will be a lot of work, but we slightly underestimated it :-). - Sorry I missed the event! - I do miss flying, but I also love spending all my free time with our baby at the moment.

I will get back to flying with your guys, but cannot promise any dates anymore smile.gif

Cheers!
Ben

Hey Ben!

Many Congratulations to you and the family!! biggrin.gif

Best Wishes,
Ryan

--------------------

+Quote Post
MikeHotel
post Apr 26 2014, 13:02
Post #43

Cruise
Group Icon

Group: Senior Staff
Member No.: 381
Pilot ID: FWA429M
First Officer

Hi Ben,

congratulations!

Yep, the little ones keep us old ones in constant motion... Enjoy it!

Cheers,
Mike

--------------------

+Quote Post
FlyCJ
post Apr 26 2014, 20:54
Post #44

Cruise
Group Icon

Group: Operations Staff
Member No.: 732
Pilot ID: FWA951C
Captain

QUOTE (BenR @ Apr 26 2014, 08:28) *
... my wife had our first baby in March!

Many, many congratulations Ben - you concentrate on the family, the time will fly by smile.gif Enjoy!

--------------------
:::

+Quote Post
FlyCJ
post Apr 26 2014, 20:56
Post #45

Cruise
Group Icon

Captain

Sorry, was a bit late at Manchester and just missed Heimo flying out. Coincidentally, this was a great airport to choose as it was very, very busy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MikeHotel
post Apr 27 2014, 10:17
Post #46

Cruise
Group Icon

Member No.: 381
Pilot ID: FWA429M
First Officer

Huh, I was free to fly at 20z, but thought to skip it since I was on hour late. Should have taken a peak at webeye...

--------------------

+Quote Post
curro
post Apr 28 2014, 06:46
Post #47

Training Captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 30
: franciscoocana
Pilot ID: FWA446F
Captain

biggrin.gif Congratulations, Ryan!!
Welcome to "the Life". Make sure you instill your kid with a love for aviation (... as if you needed to be told!! laugh.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
BenR
post May 5 2014, 15:29
Post #48

Taxi

Member No.: 935
Pilot ID: FWA332B
Trainee

Thank you everyone ... I will try to be online a few time a month, at least smile.gif

+Quote Post
Danair
post May 18 2014, 09:24
Post #49

Clearance

Member No.: 945
Pilot ID: FWA796D
Trainee

Anyone around next bank holiday weekend to do a flight on vatsim? Depending on when and what atc is online I was thinking of an arrival into egkk?

Congrats Ben. My wife and I have a baby due in 2 months so keen to get as much flying in before then as possible!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FW146R
post May 19 2014, 11:51
Post #50

Climb

Captain

I'm away over the bank holiday and all next week so can't do I'm afraid.

I have been registered on vatsim for years, but only got as far as connecting and listening to ATC before bottling it!

Have to say I have been thinking about giving it ago, as I am still getting problems with Teamspeex on IVAO.

Would the CSL files be the same for vatsim? So you could see other FWA aircraft?

Have you been on IVAO yourself? Seems to be more FWA pilots on there, and it is great seeing the freeworld livery on other traffic!

Cheers
Ryan

--------------------

+Quote Post
Danair
post May 19 2014, 19:49
Post #51

Clearance

Member No.: 945
Pilot ID: FWA796D
Trainee

There do seem to be more freeworld pilots talking ivao just from looking at signatures. I also think freeworld is recognised by ivao.

That said I read up a lot on this and picked vatsim as my first go. The controllers have all passed exams, it is super realistic: clearance to ground to tower to London control. It is always busy there are loads of people flying. Have a look on vatmap app on ipad to see traffic and what is going on.

You can see all the other planes and they are all the correct type ie 737 is a 737 but the livery isn't always correct. Xsquawkbox seems to use generic liveries.

Other than that ultra realistic. I just started by listening then had a couple of lessons with a vatsim uk mentor. Pretty easy to pick it up and get the hang of it. Really fun and worth it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FW146R
post May 21 2014, 11:48
Post #52

Climb

Captain

Sounds good.

Take a look at IVAO too, as most of the controllers are extremely professional and know there stuff.

When I get more time, I may look at giving vatsim a go to compare.

It's only the issue with voice communication that puts a damper on it at times-there are ways around it though to make it work.

Ryan

--------------------

+Quote Post
FlyCJ
post May 21 2014, 13:44
Post #53

Cruise
Group Icon

Captain

I've tried VATSIM recently and it seems pretty good - I can't really find much difference between them and IVAO. VATSIM is quite appealing at the moment though due to the voice problems (I'm still lobbying IVAO to go to Teamspeak 3)! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Skinna001
post Jun 13 2014, 22:41
Post #54

Clearance

Member No.: 979
Pilot ID: FWA615M
Trainee

Just putting it out there, every Monday night here in Australia we have a "Milk Run Monday" event on VATSIM, between Melbourne YMML and Sydney YSSY is full up to the brim with ATC and traffic (Center controllers, APP/DEP, TWR, GND) and is normally a good night, kick off is about 0930z Monday morning (Europe time, its Monday night for us down here)

+Quote Post
FW146R
post Jul 4 2014, 17:13
Post #55

Climb

Captain

QUOTE (Skinna001 @ Jun 13 2014, 23:41) *
Just putting it out there, every Monday night here in Australia we have a "Milk Run Monday" event on VATSIM, between Melbourne YMML and Sydney YSSY is full up to the brim with ATC and traffic (Center controllers, APP/DEP, TWR, GND) and is normally a good night, kick off is about 0930z Monday morning (Europe time, its Monday night for us down here)

The 0930z Monday morning is the problem-I, and I think a lot of us will be in work.

I've seen some vids of YouTube of the Milk Run Monday on Vatsim and does look like a great event!

I'm usually on IVAO a couple of times a week, not seen many FWA pilots online recently, apart from Heimo in a 738 flying to Ibiza!

Ryan

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago
post May 10 2015, 14:41
Post #56

Taxi

Member No.: 905
Pilot ID: FWA804S
Captain

Great!!!! Any time

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:08
Lasix online is a loop diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt, allowing the salt to instead be passed in your urine. Lasix treats fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, liver disease, or a kidney disorder such as nephrotic syndrome. Lasix may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide. Do not use Lasix if you are unable to urinate. Before using this medication, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, gout, lupus, diabetes, or an allergy to sulfa drugs. This medication is also used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). To be sure Lasix is not causing harmful effects, your blood will need to be tested on a regular basis. Your kidney or liver function may also need to be tested. Do not miss any scheduled appointments. Lasix will make you urinate more often and you may get dehydrated easily. Follow your doctor's instructions about using potassium supplements or getting enough salt and potassium in your diet. Medical Equipment and Medical Supplies - We proudly feature Discount Medical Supplies, Medical Equipment, Surgical & Home Healthcare Supplies & Durable Medical equipment at low prices. Avoid becoming dehydrated. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink while you are taking this medication. If you are being treated for high blood pressure, keep using Lasix even if you feel fine. High blood pressure often has no symptoms.
Design by: IPB 2.3 Skins & Web Browsers News